For the Nuclear Industry
As a key supplier to the Nuclear industry, Newburgh Precision’s highly skilled engineers, technicians and coded welders; based at Newburgh’s state of the art 85,000 sq ft manufacturing facility, produce safety critical components, including bellows and pump housings, and turnkey packages to exacting standards.
Working in partnership with our customers we have engineered solutions for their products and provided bespoke production facilities (cells) on-site for a wide variety of components.
We complement our machining activities with “in house” weld cladding, NDT, CMM, Brintronic hardness, ultrasonic thickness, phosphate, and paint capabilities.
All within the framework of Nuclear specifications and approvals.
- Critical component manufacture
- Product development
- Product design
- Reverse engineering
- In-life service solutions
- Reclamation and refurbishment
Complimented by the capabilities of our world class manufacturing facility; which includes:
- Milling to 22M x 1.5M x 1.3M
- 5-sided Milling to 10M x 3M x 1.3M
- Vertical Boring to 3.7M x 2.1M
- Turning to 0.96M x 10.1M
- Fabrication and Weld Cladding
- Assembly and Test
- Phosphate and Paint
- Large inspection CMM & NDT capabilities
- Horizontal boring to 2.5M x 2.4M x 2.2M
- 5 axis milling to 2.4M x 1.2M x 1.3M
- 40 tonne lift capability
- Full turnkey supply
- NDT level 2 – DPI, MPI, U/T
- Pressure Test to 22,000 psi
- King Brinell Hardness and Brintronic
Newburgh Precision have successfully completed the Fit for Nuclear (F4N) programme which lets companies measure their operations against the standards required to supply the nuclear industry – in new build, operations and decommissioning – and take the necessary steps to close any gaps.
Examples of our work in the Nuclear industry
Please contact the Sales Team direct on 01709 724260 to discuss the tangible business benefits that can be realized through a manufacturing partnership with Newburgh Precision.