CNC Milling Machinists
We are pleased to release the following opportunity to join our valued team:
CNC Milling Machinists required
based Rotherham (S60 1FB, close to M1 J34)
Newburgh Precision is the UK’s premier manufacturer of high specification component parts and assemblies, supplying across the Oil & Gas , Nuclear, Aerospace, Defence, PowerGen industries.
A family-owned company established for 75 years, Newburgh hold a high level of manufacturing expertise, combined with its exceptional production facility located in Rotherham (South Yorkshire). We continue to work in close partnerships with our customers to ensure that our bespoke products are delivered to specification through dedicated manufacturing cells and partnerships, and are proud to have been awarded ‘Excellence in Manufacturing’ and ‘Apprentice of the Year’ during 2013.
- Capable of proving out and editing CNC programmes
- Experienced of working on high precision safety critical components in nickel alloy materials
- Ability to use overhead cranes and slings
- Experienced with Fanuc and Siemens controls
- Use of Facing / Contouring Heads ideal but not essential.
Essential personal attributes:
- Good communication skills
- Flexible and cooperative attitude combined with a strong work ethic
- Aptitude to develop and gain new skills
- Capable of working on your own initiative as well as part of a close team.
- Ability to work shifts (mix of days/nights)
Remuneration: Hourly rate £13.25 to £14.25 per hour depending on experience and skill level. Generous holiday entitlement plus healthcare & childcare voucher schemes.
Applications in confidence to Ruth Joesbury, HR Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org